Monday, February 22, 2016

Chicken Parmesan

Last Sunday, was such a fun time with my gals, 8 & 2. I let big K cook, I really want her to enjoy cooking and play with recipes. I asked her to look up a few recipes for Chicken Parmesan, and also watch a youtube video on making it and she was so excited !!! She wrote down the recipe neatly and was all set and ready to cook her first actual food :-) Chicken Parmesan. I helped her, cut the chicken breast and also with the frying part, apart from those things she did it all on her own asking me doubts here and there. Let me share some pictures here with you.

The link to the recipe
http://allrecipes.com/recipe/77007/simple-chicken-parmesan/


 Those little hands at work. Dipping the chicken in flour, egg and breadcrumbs
 Enjoyed this step ...battering the chicken  ;-)









 The sauce...yes, we made it from scratch.... :-)
 I love that bit....that cheesy look :-)
 All ready to eat !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment