Tuesday, July 26, 2016

The "ME" returns !!!

'Tis so good to be back after a break of almost 2 months ! Wooohooooo !!! Moving is no fun but the new place is fun and we love it here. Haven't been cooking anything new, just the usual stuff, but I kept clicking pics whenever possible so will post that :-) . If you are like me, you will still love looking at food pics even if its the same ol' usual stuff that you usually cook.

Lemme a post a few pics of the pics I took when we visited Pennsylvania couple weeks back to watch the Samson show. I didn't stop by to take any pics, all of these were taken from a moving car and with the windows rolled up all the time because of the wind. Driving 7 hours up , watching the show for 2 and a half hours and driving back the same day for another 7 hours, I could barely focus !!!. So, the pics are not of the best quality. But still who doesn't like all the different shades of green . They are such a treat to the eyes and always reminds me about the sovereignty of the Lord who created the heaven and earth with just a word !!!
























No comments:

Post a Comment