Monday, November 4, 2019

A fall weekend

How I wish I was more consistent in posting the pics and updating the blog, I have a ton of food pics in my camera and on the phone which I keep clicking in the hopes of keeping the blog and Food Vishesham page on FB active. Today, I finally downloaded the pics and I was wondering whether to start with the older foodie pics clicked several months back or with the latest one. Finally decided on starting off with the most recent ones as the memories are still so fresh in my mind.

So, this was my last weekend. I had guests coming in on Saturday for dinner and Sunday lunch. I cooked the same menu again on Sunday as I had all the needed ingredients except that I added an additional fish fry for the Sunday lunch.

Made some Mango lassi for a drink, which is a no-fail recipe and everyone's all-time favorite. Then had some chicken tikka on skewers, some butter chicken and garlic naan, lamb biriyani, raita, fish fry.

Here are some pics...

Hmmm..... trying to Upload pics.... looks like there is a problem with the site. I am going to have to come back later and try again.


No comments:

Post a Comment