Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Chicken curry with kasoori Methi, mint and Coriander leaves

I remember my friend Thankam, many years back giving me the recipe of Chicken mugalai. So, this is an easier variation of it, lighter, because I don't add cashews here, no yogurt etc.

The same old chicken curry, I added, oil to the pan, then onions, ginger, garlic chopped, then tomatoes, red chili powder, coriander powder, Garam masala powder, sautéed well. Added coriander leaves chopped, mint leaves chopped and then sautéed again. Switched off the flame. Once it cooled, I ground the entire  mixture to a smooth paste , poured it back into the kadai, added kasoori methi leaves, 3/4 boiled potatoes and chicken and cooked well. This tasted so good, a nice variation from the normal chicken curry. The gravy is nice , thick and very aromatic.


No comments:

Post a Comment