Friday, April 22, 2016

Chicken Fry

This is no doubt the most simplest, easiest and tastiest chicken recipe, considering the time and ingredients it takes to make it. I had this in my friend Preethi's home. Her mother was visiting them, and this dish was prepared by aunty. Everything on the table tasted awesome. But this dish, was new for us. It tasted so simple and of course, I didn't leave the place without the recipe :-) . Today, I was wondering what to cook for lunch, I had some boneless chicken thighs in the fridge and was in no mood for a detailed cooking because of a nasty cold that has been bothering me. I remembered this dish aunty had made, luckily aunty was still around , so I called her up got the recipe again just because I couldn't believe how something could taste so little ingredients, not kidding.... this recipe doesn't even need ginger or garlic, you can make it in less than 20 minutes.






Ingredients

Chicken boneless thighs or breast  chopped
Chilli powder
Tumeric Powder
Coriander powder
Garam Masala
Salt


You can add the powders totally to suit your taste.

Curry leaves
Corriander leaves ( optional)
Lemon Juice ( optional)

Oil - 2-3 table spoons


Method

1) Marinate the chicken with all the ingredients.
2) In a skillet, heat oil, add the curry leaves and the marinated chicken.
3) Cover and cook for 5-7 minutes.
4) Open the lid, keep cooking till you get the desired crispiness.

Enjoy it hot. Today we are having rice with this yummy crispy chicken , aviyal, white morr ( Beaten curd with ginger, green chillies, shallots) .  No doubt... its the best combination !

No comments:

Post a Comment