Monday, March 21, 2016

Chicken Salad in Lettuce leaves


I saw this recipe on Facebook the other day. It is almost a copy cat recipe from cleanfoodcrush. 
Rather than serving a salad the normal way. I think this really is a good one, it looks better on the table and tastes better in your mouth. So, go ahead and try this one. 




2 Chicken breast cooked with salt and pepper.( I just put them in the crockpot the previous night.)
celery sticks thinly chopped
10-15  cup seedless red grapes
1/2 a red onion chopped tiny
1/2 cup plain greek yogurt
1 tsp dijon mustard ( I used honey mustard )
1 splash hot sauce, such as tobacco (optional_
Combine gently, cover, & leave it in the refrigerator for at least an hour.
Serve on butter lettuce leaves or Iceberg lettuce ( I used Iceberg)
Sprinkle with green onions & sliced almonds


No comments:

Post a Comment