Friday, March 25, 2016

Pasta with Tomato Cream Sauce

This recipe is a winner ! Kids will love it no doubt. I wish I could record all the praises what my kiddos showered on me while eating this. This is a recipe from the Pioneer Woman. I followed the recipe word to word.  I discuss about the recipe, its source and the ingredients to my kiddos while they eat, when I told them that this is Pioneer Woman's recipe, my 8 year old told something which makes me smile every time I think of it. She said, "Amma, this recipe is awesome , the Pioneer woman is the second best cook in the world. First is always you "... :-)  :-0 :-) .... How sweet my darling K <3




Will go to the recipe

Pasta 12 ounces ( fettuccine or linguine)
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 tablespoons butter
1 medium onion finely diced
4 garlic cloves minced
1 bottle of Pasta sauce
salt and Pepper to taste
Dash of sugar to taste
1 cup heavy cream
1/2 cup grated Parmesan
Chopped Fresh Basil


1. Cook the Pasta
2. Meanwhile heat olive oil and butter in a skillet. Add the onions and garlic till onion is translucent.
Pour in the Pasta sauce, salt, pepper sugar.
3. Then add the heavy cream and stir.
4. Add the grated Parmesan into the sauce.
5. Drain the Pasta and add the Pasta on top of the sauce.
6.Toss the Pasta and the sauce , if it is too thick add some of the Pasta water.
7.Before serving add the chopped fresh Basic.
8. Serve it Hot ! After that go exercise ! <3

BEHIND THE SCENES :-)



















No comments:

Post a Comment